Eighty miles West of Prague in the region of the Czech Republic (Czechia) known as Bohemia, Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad, Karlsbad) is an uniquely inviting spa town.
Ensconced in a gorgeous wooded valley straddling the Tepla River, the pedestrian-friendly atmosphere is nothing short of magical.
- Buy one of the uniquely elegant spa cups (a great souvenir and gift idea).
- Drink the hot mineral water from one of the many fountains.
- Visit the Pramen Vřídlo geyser, which spouts up to 12 meters high.
- Take the funicular to Diana Observation Tower and enjoy the scenery and forested walk back to town.
- Stroll along the river, enjoy the unique atmosphere, and just follow your instincts.
- Drink the very special coffee at Respirium Cafe, made from Becherovka and mineral water.