Welcome to Dublin… lively, vibrant, and gritty… rich with history, culture, street life, and night life. And prepare to meet some colorful characters like no where else in the world. Let’s go!
- Pay your respects the the 1916 Freedom Fighters at Kilmainham Gaol and the Post Office on O’Connell Street, still scarred with bullet holes form the Easter Uprising.
- Stroll lively Temple Bar both by day and by night.
- Enjoy fresh fish and chips at Leo Burdock’s.
- Marvel at the exquisitely illuminated Book of Kells at Trinity College Library.
- Saunter across Hapenny Bridge.
- Mosey along Grafton Street, and Saint Stephen’s Green.
- “Chance an arm” at the the Door of Reconciliation.
- Enjoy a Guinness, Irish Stew, and live dancing and music at Murray’s Pub.